Leaving Dublin
And we're off!
Arrived at the airport with tons of time to spare, which was just as well - KLM had moved my flight from T2 to T1. So a few extra steps banked! Getting my tickets took longer than expected as the KLM guy had to check my esta, which involved digging through emails and logging into the US site. Security had long queues, and I got some queries about my case, which it appears may be too big for carry on. We'll see when I reach the gate, but hopefully everything is ok!
Had time for a quick pint to get into holiday mood, and this update. Flight to Amsterdam takes off in just over 1 hour, and I have less than 1 hour in Schipol, so I hope for no hassle their either!
Due to land in Las Vegas at 6:30pm local time (2:30 am Irish). If I get some sleep on the flight, which I expect to, then I'll probably try and stay up till 11pm or so local time to get myself into the run of things.
I believe Caesar's Palace has moved their poker room back to its rightful/traditional place beside the sports-book, so I hope to check that out as it is my nearest poker room to The Linq. The most recent/temporary location was terrible, and I didn't like it at all, but I do have fond memories of the older location with lots of action.
Comments
Post a Comment