Getting a good run at the day

D'Unbelievables used have a sketch about the GAA fans having their dinner at 9am to get a 'good run at the day' on excursions to Croke Park.

Well in my case, last food was about 4:30pm Vegas time, before hitting bed around midnight.
I slept well - the beds in the Linq are comfortable, albeit a Super-king size feels a bit unnervingly spacious!

After a shower I went to one of the food spots on my list- the Hash House A Go Go, in the Linq. Their portion sizes are insane, the food is good and it is fairly cheap. A good way to break a 16 hour fast, and it'll keep me going till 7pm or so tonight.

Here is my breakfast - A California Scramble with 3 eggs, bacon, avacode, chicken, bell peppers and cheese. Grilled potatoes, sour dough toast and some fruit round it off. $25 including tip.


California Scramble

I'm back in the room now, posting a few updates and digesting that breakfast. The plan for today is a bit fluid. I think I'll pick up a 3 day pass for the Deuce - the bus that runs up and down the strip, as it is fast and easy to move between casinos that aren't beside each other. I need to get a loyalty card at the Wynn and update mine at the Venetian also. I may do that in reverse order, by foot, and then get the Deuce from the Wynn to Target to get some groceries, requests for pharma etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tackorama

Leaving Dublin

Around the world in 0.80 days