Songs and Arias
![]() |
| The Aria Poker Room |
I think I've played the Aria poker room about 5 times, and apart from cashing in a tournament once, every session I've played there has been a losing one. I'm not a believer in superstition, but sometimes its hard to wear that conviction! Anyhow I suited up today and went to the Aria this morning and I'm glad to say that I broke the losing streak.
The session itself wasn't anything remarkable - the table had a few tourists (although they mostly knew what they were doing) and a few Vegas regulars, who weren't as good as they thought they were. I didn't really get much action on most of my decent hands and neither did I hit many draws. The wins I had were mostly small pots, with two exceptions. In the first there was an UTG raise, followed by a button 3bet (from a player who was tilting). I was in the SB and had AK, so I 4bet big and took down about $70. The other one was where I called a button raise in the BB with KJs - which I could have raised, but decided to mix it up for this hand. That worked exceptionally well when I got three streets of action on a flopped low flush from QQ.
Wanted Rating: 0/5 stars
Cars Stolen: 0
Prostitute Encounters: 0
Poker winnings: $55

Comments
Post a Comment